- Cirrus tiles have a warm, smooth texture and offer good sound absorption
Prima Dune Premier 99
- In keeping with contemporary trends, Dune Premier 99 offers a crisp, finely granulated surface with virtually invisible microperforations. Therefore, a good sound absorption is achieved when the ceiling is installed.
- The smooth white surface of Plain maximizes light reflectance for rooms featuring uplighters and indirect lighting, resulting in cost savings and increased levels of comfort.
- Casa features a microperforated surface offering both a contemporary ceiling design and good acoustical performance.
Prima Fine Fissured
- The Fine Fissured surface is designed for effective sound absorption. The SecondLook option allows the supporting suspension system to be integrated into the ceiling pattern.
- Lightly textured with microperforations, Adria provides a “smooth” decorative ceiling with good sound absorption. A monolithic type appearance is achieved and the white surface enhanced when the unperforated K4C4 version is used.
- Modern commercial construction often has a requirement to reflect the buildings module into the ceiling design, allowing flexible segmentation of the interior. Armstrong’s range of planks provide a solution to this demand, as well as being very suitable for use in corridors Different sizes and surfaces available upon request.
Also available : Ultima Planks
Prima Tatra, Cortega
- Tatra features a fissured surface and a sound absorbing composition. It is available with edge details suitable for used on 24 mm exposed grid.
Cortega multi-directional fissured products are available with edge details designed for installation on 24 mm exposed grid systems.
Graphis, Puntos, Cuadros
- Graphis Puntos and Cuadros, with their crisp, plaster like design, are especially recommended for areas requiring high light reflectance and a soothing atmosphere. Unobtrusive, they add a quiet elegance to your required finish, and as such, are particularly suited to feature areas such as receptions, shops, concourses or conference rooms.
Graphis, Linear, Neocubic Diagonal, Mix A, Mix B
- The geometric designs of the Graphis range together with acute lighting, enable the creation of suble shadow effects. With a single texture an unequaled veriety of patterns can be obtained.
Contrast, Circles, Squares, Linear
- The designs range combines proven plain Cirrus performance with refined geometric patterns. Contrast Circles, Squares and Linear are especially recommended for areas requiring good acoustical absorption, combined with aesthetical requirements.
Cirrus, Stel, Doric, Decade
- By combining the Cirrus surface with a choice of designer edge details, a smooth visual transition between ceiling tile and suspension system can be obtained. The Step, Doric and Decade products provide the opportunity for numerous design combinations, from a classical architectural detail to a contemporary style. Additionally, Cirrus Step can be installed on both 15 mm and 24 mm exposed grids, ideal for refurbishment.
- The geometric product allows for easy itegration of a variety of services. In addition, it makes effective use of its exclusive pattern by disguising the grid system; thus making it appear part of the overall ceiling design.
Synonymes Waves, Ribbon, Comb, Melody
- The 4 new Synonymes designs, Ribbon, Comb, Waves and Melody, offer a choice of patterns to suit the specifier’s design requirements with Cirrus as the common surface texture. A Synonymes Plain tile is also available to combine with any one of the above designs.
Fine Fissured Sektor
- An exclusive pattern allowing to disguise the grid system by making it appear as part of an overall ceiling design.
Secondlook Fine Fissured, Dune Premier 99
- The choice of two fine acoustical textures combined with profiled edges, contributes to a more refined looking space. Five geometrically scored visuals allow SecondLook to be used in any type of building and in any size of room; corridors, offices, classrooms, lobbies.
Visual V49, V64
- Armstrong’s Visual ceilings are available in two open cell options and are designed for installation on 15 mm suspension systems. As well as enhancing the ceiling design, this multi-product integration can be arranged to provide specific acousti8c requirements in areas such as conference or meeting rooms. Visual tiles provide a monolithic ceiling appearance and effectively integrate with recessed luminaries, custom-made downlighters and air handling diffusers. In addition special low voltage spot lights, that conform to the shape of the various cell patterns, are available complete with grid mounted transformers.
- All Armstrong mineral ceilings are available in white. In addition a range of options is available for specifiers who wish to introduce colour. Colortone offers a simple way to play with colour in ceilings. Available in 6 to 7 colours with: Prima Dune Premier 99, Parafon Fjord Board and Parafon Universal. The Parafon products can also be obtained in black.
- Ultima is a high performance Armstrong Product which meets the most demanding requirements by combining excellent sound absorption, sound attenuation, high light reflectance, good humidity resistance and superior durability. Additionally, with its white unperforated surface, Ultima’s elegant design makes it ideal for today’s requirement.
- -: Reinforced scratch resistance
- -: Extra durability and improved handling
- -: Excellent acoustical qualities
- -: Refined visual appearance
- -: High light reflectance (90%)
- -: Now Ultima is also available in planks
- -: Full range produced in Europe, for best delivery service
- -: Hard edge treatment
- Optima is the most performing product you can find in terms of sound absorption: with its aw which can go up to 1, the sound absorption is maximum! It makes it an ideal product in places like open plan offices, cafeterias, or all places where too much noise can be disruptive. Further more, its white colour, highly resistant surface, similar to Ultima surface, makes it an ideal solution in terms of aesthetics for places like reception areas or lobbies.
Optima benefits from Armstrong most advanced technogical achievements: the Vector edge detail obtained only on Optima is the sophisticated answer to all basic renovation needs: it conceals the grid and gives the impression that tiles area freely suspended from wall to wall.
- Frequence combines the benefits of high acoustical performance with humidity resistance. Frequence features high acoustical performance both in sound absorption (aw = 0.65) and sound attenuation (35 dB). The high sound attenuation performance of Frequence meets the needs of areas requiring speech privacy between adjacent rooms, even in the case of continuous mounted ceilings.
In addition, Frequence is suitable for installation in conditions of up to 95% relative humidity.Frequence is suitable in areas where a high level of sound control is required such as:
- -: Partitioned offices,
- -: Schools,
- -: Crèches,
- -: Shopping centres,
- -: Cafeterias,
- -: Public facilities.
- Cirrus 75 tiles provide a highly absorbent surface, whilst featuring a delicate, almost smooth, texture of comtemporary design. This tile incorporates microperforations so small as to be virtually imperceptible when installed. To ensure correct installation attention should be paid to the directional arrows on the back of Cirrus 75 tiles.
ML Bio Plan
- The ML Bio features a vinyl faced aluminium surface which is washable in situ, thus meeting the needs of areas requiring frequent cleaning such as cafeterias, shops, hospitals or schools. In addition, in order to meet the specific hygiene requirements particularly important in health and food industries, the ML Bio surface has received a Bio-Pruf treatment* which is a strong anti-microbial and fungicidal treatment integrated into the whole of the product. As opposed to most surface treatments, Bio-Pruf operates during the full life of the product with a permanent diffusion of its active principles, even if the product surface is washed.
Due to its Bio-Pruf treatment, ML Bio repulses fungoid growth and bacteria and prevents risks of contamination and infection. ML Bio can be combined to meet all types of aesthetics and functional requirements, including building modules and service integration. ML Bio ceilings are highly resistant to grease, dirt, chlorine fumes and other aggressive conditions. ML Bio Plain should be sealed in mastic within an appropriate grid system when required to provide a vapour barrier or an air tight ceiling. ML Bio Plain Board is also suitable for use in areas where relative humidity may sometimes peak at 90%
- -: Bio-Purf is a trademark of Morton International Inc.
MYLAR (class 100)
- Featuring a polyester film facing which does not attract dust but can be washed, Mylar has been favourably tested against American norm FS209D. As a result it is suitable for class 100 use – which means that the product releases less than 100 particles of 0.5 microns per cubic foot making it eminently suitable for installation in clean condition environments. The Mylar tile manufacturing process provides for excellent humidity resistance. Mylar has been successfully tested under the following conditions – four 17 hour cycles at 90% relative humidity, followed by 6 hours at 35% with sag measured as not exceeding 3 mm. Mylar tiles also provide for very good sound attenuation (Dncw = 44 dB.) Mylar tiles have film adhered to their total surface to ensure that it stays in place when the tiles are cut at either the ceiling perimeters or where any cutting to tiles in the main body of the ceiling is necessary.
- In order to meet the highest hygiene requirements, Armstrong has developed Adria Hygiene which features an anti-microbial paint. The inhibitory treatment applied to the Adria Hygiene unperforated ceiling surface restricts bacteria development. Tests conducted at the Dutch laboratory TNO clearly show the bacteriostatic effect of the Hygiene treatment against bacteria such as Staphylococcus Aureus, Aspergillus Niger Candida Albicans and Bacillus Subtilis. Complete information is available on request.
- With Ceramaguard and Newtone, Armstrong offers a choice between two products which excel in extreme conditions of up to 100% Relative Humidity, whilst presenting alternative features and benefits.
Note : Ceramaguard and Newtone must be installed on Trulok Corrosive resistant grid where humidity continually exceeds 95% RH.
Due to its unique high density mineral fibre composition Ceramaguard is steam resistant and will retain its physical integrity even when subjected to 100% RH. It also features a washable finish lightly fissured to provide acoustic performance.
- Newtone is a hydrated calcium silicate ceiling tile particularly suitable for use in areas subject to extremes of temperature. In addition it is ideal for use in industrial or semi-exposed locations or where condensation and resistance to damage are important considerations.
- Fjord ceilings combine a wide variety of colours, edge details and sizes offering extensive design opportunities. Available in six colours plus white, Fjord Board can be installed on Trulok or Prelude 24 mm colour co-ordinated or colour constrasted exposed grid systems as appropriate. In addition, Fjord Board ceilings are available in sizes upto 600 x 2400 mm.
- Universal gives the opportunity to create original, personalized ceiling designs and provide technical solutions. Universal’s curved lines bring a three-dimensional effect to the ceiling. Mixing Universal and Fjord panels, in white or colour, increases the decorative options. Universal’s ability to link different levels in the ceiling can solve problems which are created when a minimum ceiling height is available and awkward structural elements need to be negotiated.
- Overture features a hinge which allows the ceiling to be opened and closed as often as required whilst keeping its original aspect. Overture’s simple system provides quick easy downward access to the plenum for service maintenance. Positioning and alignment are not affected, even with constant use. Each panel can be easily and independently removed without the use of tools. Overture is made to order in lengths from 600 to 2000 m, and in 580 mm width. Field dimension differences can be solved with perimeter solutions. Overture can be combined with Fjord panels.
- Hygien ceilings are washable and suitable for cleaning with high pressure water systems. Due to its reinforced surface – two layers of glass fibre tissue – Hygien can withstand high pressure water cleaning up to 80 Bars*.
The specific hygiene requirements of the room must be checked prior to the installation of the ceiling. Using Prelude 24 mm exposed grid system, the Hygien panels should be secured to the grid by special clips prior to cleaning operations.
The use of a superior quality fiberglass facing on the Paration Hygien product means that it can be cleaned using a high pressure water spray (Max 80 bar). The application must be in the form of a fan spray of Min 300 and not a high pressure “cutting jet”. The suggested minimum distance between the nozzle and the ceiling tile should not be less than 300 mm and the angle of application should be 450.
Orcal ceilings offer a full range of plank and tile metal ceiling options :
- -: Standard tiles for installation in conventional grid systems.
- -: Flexible size plank and tile where modules must be adapted to the needs of building layouts and aesthetics
- -: Global white available which complements the Trulok grid range.
- -: Clean crisp detailing of 6 mm reveal
- -: Easy to install and remove without tools
- -: Downwardly accessible
- -: Minimal disruption
- -: Strongly formed edge resists damage
- -: Ideal for renovation and upgrading existing ceilings installed on Prelude 24 XL exposed grid
- -: Partially covers old grid.
- -: Choice between 3 mm or 5 mm bevel
- -: Plain, monolithic surface
- -: Choice of dimensions
- -: Easy to clean
- -: Swing down option for easy access in 3 mm bevel.
Tegular, Microlook, Board
- -: Fully demountable – easy to replace
- -: MocroLook and Tegular available with 8 and 16 mm return
- -: Flush Tegular version for flush transition with grid
- -: Board an economical way to obtain the benefits of a metal ceiling
- -: MicroLook to be installed either on Prelude 15 or Silhouette
- -: Tegular and Board to be installed on Prelude 24
- -: Available in Armstrong global white finish to complement Armstrong Trulok grid
- -: Three edge details: SE, TE8, TE16
- -: Flexible lengthes between 900 mm and 2000 mm
- -: Easy to install and disinstall
- -: Installation on Prelude 24mm exposed grid or bandraster
- -: Available in Armstrong global white finish which complements Armstrong Trulok grid
WOOD: the most beautiful, natural element you can find in the world for interior decoration, is now available from Armstrong. Wood will enable you to create the most original and warm interiors. Whether plain or perforated, paper laminate or wood veneer, you can select the precise texture and colour best suited to your project.
The Trulok Range :The Trulok line includes a full range of solutions for all ceiling suspension requirements: 15 mm grids, 24 mm grids, aesthetic solutions, Bandrasters and 35 mm grids for exposed and concealed use to support plaster, long span systems and a full complement of accessories. All key module sizes are supported and special size options are available in many of the ranges.